Why we hold personal data?
We hold data for the following reasons:
We run webinars for which people are required to register. For this we hold their name, their email address and they have the option to give their organisation name.
- We will run a regular email newsletter, which is an opt in. People give information on registration as above.
- We have prospects and customers who we sell to. These are either people / businesses known to us from previous engagements. Or people who have come to us. As a supplier, we are required to interact with the main contact and other contacts within the client. And data is held to facilitate this interaction.
- Data is held in two places:
– For clients and qualified prospects, data is held on password protected Mac ‘Contacts’.
– On a password protected document, for webinar and e-newsletter registration / contact.
Both are quick and easy to update.
What do we do with the data?
- We use the data solely for the purposes set out above.
- We do not allow the data to be used outside the business.
- We keep the data for as long as we run the events and programmes set out above
- People can request access to the data, correct it or have it deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To complain about our use of data, people should contact the ICO https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- We do not make automated decisions or do profiling based on the data we hold
- We do not publish any of the personal data we hold in any media.